Kim is the owner of Kimberly A. Agnor CPA, where she specializes in accounting for small and medium-sized businesses. She previously served as an Accounting Manager and Business Tax Preparer with Fisher Ring LLC and as an Assistant Controller with St. John Properties and Quester Builders. Kim earned a bachelor’s in economics and an accounting certificate from the University of Maryland Baltimore County. She became licensed in Maryland as a Certified Public Accountant in 1993 and is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA).
Kim has lived in Howard County since 1978. She resides in Clarksville with her husband Jeff and her two children, Rachel and Michael. In her spare time, Kim enjoys golfing, running, cooking, and reading.
- Women’s Giving Circle of Howard County Advisory Board, Member
- Women’s Giving Circle of Howard County Governance Committee, Chair and Treasurer
- Howard County Veterans Foundation Board of Directors, Member
- Howard County Veterans Foundation, Treasurer
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), Member
- Community Foundation of Howard County Grants Committee, Member
- HCDrugFree Board of Directors, Treasurer
- Clarksville Elementary School PTA, Treasurer